If you are thinking of celebrating a furry, scaly or feathered friend in your life, I would love to help.
Working from photos
1) The best photos to use are those taken at the level of your pet, rather than from the top down.
2) Variety, send me photos from different angles, in different lighting and with your pet in different positions, experiment! You can even do a video and send some screenshots. This helps me see more details and get a better understanding of how your pet moves and their presence and character.
3) Try to send 1 photo which you'd like me to base the pose or expression on and 3-4 more of your pet as described in point 2.
4) Avoid sending only photos with filters on. If your main photo has a filter, please also send unfiltered photos. The photo does not have to be perfect, as the artist I am essentially a filter and I will pick out and enhance the best bits of your pet, therefore I need to see as many details as possible which filters usually hide.
5) Finally have fun! I am here to help. If you can't get a good photo of your friend, or you only have 1 photo and you're unsure if its clear enough, don't despair, message me and we can discuss if I can work with that photo. Most of the time I will be able to create a portrait but please be aware that the lower the quality of the photo (eg. poor lighting, dark shadows, blurriness or small size) and the fewer the images supplied, the looser the painting will be to accommodate this lack of detail.